Skip to main content

Submit Your Documents

Non Credit

You can complete in 12 weeks or less!
Click for more info.

All Admissions documents can be uploaded to your Application Account 
OR by postal mailed to: Attn: Admissions, 20 Church Street, New Haven, CT. 06510

All degree seeking students must submit the following before being admitted to the College:

1. Immunization Records

Legal Requirements

If you were born after December 31, 1956, Connecticut State Law requires that all full-time (degree and non-degree) and part-time matriculating students enrolled in postsecondary schools be adequately protected against measles, mumps, and rubella. In addition, beginning on August 1, 2010, all full-time and matriculating students, except those born in the continental United States prior to January 1, 1980, must provide proof of immunization against varicella (chickenpox). Students must have two (2) doses of each vaccine administered at least one (1) month apart to insure adequate immunization.


Please call the Immunization Department at (203) 285-2275 if you have any questions regarding immunization records.

Local Resources

If you are a student in need of an immunization and do not have a primary care physician, the following resources may be of assistance:

2. Proof of High School Graduation


  • A copy of your high school diploma, or
  • High School transcripts verifying your graduation date, or
  • GED verification

Important notes

  • If you attended high school under any other name, please make sure all names are noted on the transcript.
  • Newly graduating High School Seniors must submit their diploma/transcripts upon graduation.
  • If you earned a degree at another college, we will accept your diploma/transcripts in lieu of proof of High School completion.
  • If you have an international high school diploma, it must be translated into English by a notarized translation service.

3. SAT &/or ACT Scores (if applicable)


  • If you have taken the SAT and/or ACT test, you may submit your test scores to be considered for a waiver from the placement test.
  • SAT minimum scores needed:
    • Math of 500 or higher = College Level Math
    • Critical Reading or Writing scores of 450 or higher = College Level English
  • ACT minimum scores:
    • Math of 18 or higher = College Level Math
    • English of 21 or higher, or English/Reading combination of 47 or higher = College Level English

What to Do

4. Course-By-Course Evaluation with GPA


  • If you attended another college or university, official transcripts are required to transfer credits and/or be waived from placement testing.
  • If you have not received your official transcripts, an unofficial copy may be used until you receive one.
  • International transcripts must be translated into English and a course-by-course evaluation provided by an evaluation service listed within the members webpage.

What to Do

  • Contact your previous institution to send your official unopened transcript directly to the Admissions Office

5. Official AP Score Report from College Board