IMPORTANT: If this is your first time transferring into HCC and would like to get registered while your official evaluation is being completed, you must:
- Be prepared to present an unofficial copy of your transcript(s) from any and all of your institutions previously attended. If you do not have an unofficial to present to the advisor for your advising session we will not be able to assist you with registration
- Review the Transfer-In Student Advising Checklist below.
- Complete the Request for Remote Advising Form.
Transfer-In Student Advising Checklist
Steps for OFFICIAL transcript evaluations (required):
- Provide official college transcripts. Email .
- Declare a Major at Housatonic
- Complete the transfer evaluation form by clicking the link below
Transfer Evaluation Form
Request Advising Session
*The Advising & Student Success Office will only accept unofficial college transcripts for the first semester. Official transcripts are to be sent to Housatonic by the student’s second semester.