Bookings for On-Campus Services
Currently, the Admission, CES (Placement Testing), Registrar, Student Success (Advising), Financial Aid, Veterans Affairs, and Payment Offices are open on campus to assist students. In order to minimize the amount of people on campus, we are requiring all students seeking services to make an appointment using our easy to use Bookings portal.
Below you will find a listing of college offices and the services they provide. Simply locate the office you need assistance from and select the required services. You will be taken to the college’s Bookings page where you can easily set up a time that is convenient for you.
Please note some appointments are virtual only and require you to download our Teams application, which is available free to all students via mycommnet.
- Teams is also available on the App Store and Google Play, simply use your mycommnet log in information when setting up an account.
- Our Teams appointments are very convenient as you can meet with Student Affairs Staff via your computer or phone from the comfort of your home.
- Students coming to campus are required to bring a picture ID, wear a mask and follow all social distancing guidelines set by the state of Connecticut.
Students U-Pass Request Form
The U-Pass is available to both full- and part-time credit undergraduate students taking at least one class per semester on campus at the participating colleges and universities. In order to recieve a UPass by mail, students MUST:
- Be registered in the Fall 2020 semester.
- Verify their address on mycommnet and update it if necessary.
- General Admissions Questions (Appointment via Teams)
- New Student Change of Name/SSN (Appointment via Teams)
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (Appointment via Teams)
Center for Educational Services (CES)
Services available: To make an appointment for placement testing, call (203) 285-2519 or (203) 285-2123, Monday to Thursday, from 8 AM to 3 PM. Appointments are made via phone only.
The Registrar’s Office offers a full range of services online for students, faculty, and staff. Please click here to explore our page.
Graduation (appointment via Teams)
- Students whose last name begin with A – D
- Students whose last name begin with E – L
- Students whose last name begin with M – S
- Students whose last name begin with T – Z
Student Success (Academic Advising)
The Student Success Center provides academic advising. Please click here to set up an appointment via Insight.
The Student Success Center advising team is available for online and telephone appointments Monday through Thursday (no in-person appointments on Fridays) between 8am - 4:30 pm.
Due to volume of requests, appointment space is limited. Please consider your options below:
To schedule an appointment, resolve a hold on your account, or for other inquiries, please email our general office email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General questions (in-person)
- General questions (appointment via Teams)
- Payment Plan Questions (coming soon)
- Tuition Refund Appeal Form (the form and any documentation can be emailed to email@example.com.)
Documentation supporting waivers/and or third party sponsorships can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Activities (College Life)
The Office of Student Activities focuses on the development of students by engaging all students at the college through educational and cultural activities including student government, student clubs and organizations, workshops, and many other college activities. Come and learn valuable life skills, leadership development, and interact with other students! Services available:
- General Student Activities Questions (Virtual Appointments)