- Full-time students who are matriculated in a certificate or degree program who successfully complete twelve (12) or more credits of work in a semester with a grade point average of 3.4 or higher shall be recognized by having their names placed on the Dean’s List.
- Part-time students who are matriculated in a certificate or degree program are also eligible for such recognition when they have completed twelve (12) or more credits of work with a cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or higher. They may be subsequently recognized at the completion of an additional 12 or more credits of work with a cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or higher, and at successive intervals of 12 credits.
- A course Withdrawal or Incomplete shall make the student ineligible for Dean’s List recognition that semester. Upon completion of the Incomplete, the student may be recognized retroactively.
- Students who are in a probationary status are not eligible for Dean’s List recognition, even if their cumulative grade point average might otherwise make them eligible.
Students with exemplary academic performance shall be recognized at graduation with the following designations, either in Latin or English, as the college may choose:
- Summa Cum Laude/Highest Honors for students with a 3.9—4.0 grade point average
- Magna Cum Laude/High Honors for students with a 3.7—3.89 grade point average
- Cum Laude/Honors for students with a 3.4—3.69 grade point average
Students with an Incomplete may become eligible retroactively for graduation honors upon completion of the course requirements, and recognition shall appear on the transcript, provided that the student has earned the required grade point average. Grades received for developmental courses may be used to determine eligibility for semester.