All violations of student conduct must be reported to the Office of Student Development.
Incident reports may be emailed or hand-delivered.
If Campus Security responds to an incident, the reporting party must also file an incident report with the Office of Student Development to ensure completeness of information.
We prefer all parties utilize the provided incident report form to ensure we receive all necessary and pertinent information. When completing the Incident Report, please be as thorough as possible including:
- Date, time and location of incident
- Student first and last name
- Your name and contact information
- Name(s) of anyone who may have been involved or witnessed the incident
- A thorough description of the incident (and documentation if applicable)
- What action have you have already taken to resolve the incident?
- What action or outcomes you are seeking from the Office of Student Development?
Conduct & Concerns Incident Report