First Time Supervisor Part 1
Making the transition from top performing employee to top performing supervisor is often difficult.
Management styles define success of the supervisor, success of the team and success of the department.
• How to build morale and a stronger team
• How to manage perceptions and conflicts
• How to gain strategies for time-management and improve problem-solving skills
• Smoothly make the transition from co-worker/ friend to supervisor
• How to know when to coach or when to discipline
The two-day training provides solid management skills and supervisory examples needed to be successful in a new management role.
CRN 80509 | PART I Thursday & Friday, November 16 & 17 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM - N006 - TRAD