Spring 2023 Installment Plans
All installment plans have a $25 enrollment fee
(Regular academic semester starting 01/20/2023)
Monthly Payment Plans For students registered in 3 or more course credits who want to break up charges into monthly payments, which begin upon payment plan enrollment. Final payment is due March 6, 2023.
Financial Aid Balance Plan When financial aid doesn't cover your entire balance, this plan is for you! Payment of out-of-pocket cost deferred until October 10, 2022.
Veteran's Balance Plan Designed specially to address the financial needs of our Veterans. Payment of out-of-pocket cost deferred until March 6, 2023.
The Pending Financial Aid payment plan is for students who have applied for financial aid and are eligible, but it has not yet been authorized. This plan is ONLY available for enrollment by contacting the Bursar's office via firstname.lastname@example.org with your FAFSA confirmation email. Charges are deferred until March 6, 2023, after financial aid will have been dispersed.
Quick Tip: Enrolling in an online installment plan, making an online payment, or authorizing someone else to access your account is easy!
- Sign on to myCommNet
- Click on the Banner Self-Service link at the top right-hand side of the main page
- Some students who have an account at more than on college will be asked which college account to view - Choose “Gateway”
- Select the Billing/Payment option, and click My Account/Payment Information
- Choose the Student Account and Payment Center link
- Click on Student Account and Payment Center
- To enroll in an installment plan select Payment Plans from the top menu and a list of plans available to you will appear. Follow the prompts to enroll
- To make a payment select the Make a Payment box
- To authorize someone else to access your account and make payments on your behalf select Authorized Users from under My Profile