Summer Session I: June 1 - June 22, 2022
Summer Session II: June 1 - June 30, 2022
Summer Session III: July 5 -Aug. 3, 2022
Fall Semester: Aug. 29 - Dec. 18, 2022
Congratulations on your decision to attend Gateway Community College. We are excited to have you become a new member of the college community. With over 90 accredited degree and certificate programs and a large selection of continuing education courses, you will find what you need. We are here to help you succeed in realizing your goals, whether they are academic pursuit, career enhancement or personal enrichment.
Your Steps to Successful Enrollment
- Complete the Admissions Application
- Submit documents to Admissions
- Submit official academic transcripts to Admissions with a Transfer Evaluation Request (for official recognition of credits)
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Please note: Non-Degree students are not eligible for Financial Aid.
- If undecided on a major please select Liberal Arts and Sciences or General Studies.
- Set up and log into your myCommNet account
- a. Practice for Placement Tests
b. Take your Placement Tests
(if you have not taken college-level Math/English courses)
- Schedule your Academic Advising Appointment
- Register for your Courses
- Pay for your Courses
- Obtain Your College ID Card