Your Steps to Successful Enrollment
- Complete Admissions Application
- Submit additional documents to the Admissions Office (if requested)
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Please note: Non-Degree students are not eligible for Financial Aid.
- If undecided on a major please select Liberal Arts and Sciences or General Studies.
- Set up and log in to your myCommNet account
- a. Practice for Placement Tests
b. Take your Placement Tests (if recommended by Admissions)
- Schedule your Academic Advising Appointment
- Register for your Courses
- Pay for your Courses
- Obtain Your College ID Card