Distance Learning offers one-on-one support to enhance your interaction with the Blackboard Learning Management System. Please contact us at: GW-DistanceLearning@gatewayct.edu
Please provide the following information in your email
- Your Name
- Student ID Number
- Date and Time available
- Course Registration Number (CRN)
- Instructors Name
Student Resource Center
course offers students a variety of Blackboard and technical support.
It can be found on your Blackboard home page
Blackboard Login through Computer
- Go to http://my.commnet.edu
- Type in your NetID@student.edunumber and Password
- Click the Loginbutton to the myCommNet page
- Two ways to enter Blackboard
- Select the Blackboard portletin the right hand column of the myCommNet page
- Click on the Bb icon located in grey bar on the upper part of the myCommNet page
Blackboard Mobile App
Blackboard Mobile Learn app gives students and faculty access to their courses and content on their mobile devices. The app is a read only tool, students cannot submit work through the app.
Use the links found in this section of the Blackboard home page
You must enter Connecticut Community Colleges when asked to enter your college
Do not enter Gateway Community College
Free Online Textbooks
During this remote learning period, you may be able to view (borrow - NOT BUY) your book(s) online for no cost.
Blackboard Help for Students
Need help with Blackboard Learn?
Please email Lynn Roller at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 203-285-2570
Trouble Logging Into myCommNet
- Trouble Logging In? Call the Help Desk at 203-285-2040
Student Resources Links
GCC Distance Learning Phone Number: 203-285-2570
ConnSCU Student Support Web Site:
ConnSCU Student Support Help Desk: 860-493-0221
ConnSCU Student Support Help Desk Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.