Complete the Admissions Application
- Student must enroll in an Associate Degree Program (2-Year Degree). Please note: The college does not have a degree program in ESL (English as a Second Language) only.
- Must provide mailing and permanent (out of country) address on application.
Deadlines for Admission
- July 1st for the Fall Semester
- December 1st for the Spring Semester
Submit Documents to Admissions
- Official High School and College Transcripts (in English). Foreign College Credentials must be evaluated and must show proof of high school completion.
The credentials of an applicant for admission from another country are evaluated in accordance with general admissions requirements. Doing this will allow time for the exchange of necessary correspondence, and, if the applicant is admitted, will be necessary in obtaining the passport and visa. The I-20 A-B Form, required by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service, is issued by the college only to students who have been accepted as full-time degree students.
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores
Evidence of ability to read, write, and speak English well enough to pursue college courses must be submitted to the college. If the applicant's primary language is other than English, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores must be submitted. Information about the test is obtained by writing to TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language, CN 6151, Princeton, N.J. 08541-6151.
Copy of all I-20s from previous colleges (if applicable).
Copies of Passport, visa and I-94 card (front and back).
For new SEVIS applicants – Need SEVIS I -901, www.fmjfee.com
Recent financial statement or financial guarantee
Click Here For Rules and Regulations